Tuesday 22 July 2014

Mind map and research, Picking pro voting as topic




In class we where given a topic and side to debate on, In my group we debated pro for big companies vs small stores which is probably one of the hardest augments, it was interesting talking about a topic I hadn't really thought about, I was chosen to be a speaker in my group and we did a good job of covering all the bases with Ihi Wehi. Listening to the other group's in my class debate I was able to wright down ideas for poster research i hadn't thought about yet.
 I had a think and discussion with my class mates and I have decided to pick pro voting for my topic of interest, its something I feel strongly about since my woman of this country thought so hard for the right to vote 

From this I made a mind map about New zealand and the important topics to link important areas with my research.  
 Photo of group topic debate










My mind map