Wednesday 30 July 2014

Thumbnails

I thought about the non voting argument as it helps me to understand what the opposing option would be, here are some thumbnails for anti voting


When creating my thumbnails I was constantly look back at my mind map, research and De Bono thinking hats, here are some of my strongest ideas we had a discussion in class about what ideas to pursue I feel that when I look at my research people seem to under the illusion that their vote won't count so they come up with some lazy excuses, hence this is my idea behind living in a bubble/ issiuson/ head in the sand/ grow up. I want to wake people up to the fact they are being lazy and stupid for not paying an effort to our country and their future ( over 1 million didn't in 2011 ) I want to target my poster to the youth since they are the biggest % who don't vote.











      
thinking hats !